Price & fees
Answers to any questions you may have
about our prices and fees.
The price of a connected photographic site monitoring service depends on the duration and the number of angles required on the same site. Both are degressive. So, for example, if you want to install a second viewpoint on the same site, the cost will be 20% lower than the first. The price is divided into two parts: the preparation, configuration, set-up and installation costs, which are only invoiced at the outset; and a monthly subscription, payable on a monthly, quarterly or half-yearly basis. See our pricing page for more details.
- A recommendation of location(s) based on the information you can provide. (ground plan, site layout plan, 3D views, exact location).
- Preparation and configuration of the equipment.
- Configuration of your monitoring interface, integration of your logo.
- Installation of our equipment. Each Timelapse Box contains a 24-million-pixel reflex camera and a nanocomputer.
- Provision, maintenance and removal of our equipment.
- A 4G subscription per box to ensure that your 24 million-pixel images are sent in real time to our secure server.
- A monitoring interface that you can consult at any time on any device, computer, tablet or smartphone.
- You can view all your shots from day one. Find out more about all the features of our dedicated interface here.
- Storage of your images on our secure servers for 10 years.
- Electronic delivery of all your images.
- On-site inspection visit: test shots and inspection report with recommendations.
- Management of site permit applications
- 100% autonomous photovoltaic power supply, or battery powered
- 6, 10 or 12 m telescopic masts
- 12 m mast on concrete pad
The cost of making a timelapse film depends on the length of the recording and the number of images. The price can range from a few hundred euros for a simple film using a single box, to €1,900 for a 36-month film using 3 boxes. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a more precise quotation.
The price of a timelapse film depends on the duration of the service and the number of boxes. The cost of post-production is divided into two separate tasks: selecting the images, stabilising and colour-correcting them, then making the film (choice of camera movements, switching from one axis of view to another, music, titling and wrapping).
Our quotes are divided into three or four parts, depending on your requirements:
- First part: Preparation, any scouting, the operating licence and installation of the boxes.
- Second part: Monthly rental of the stall(s).
Our rates are degressive depending on the duration of each contract and the number of connected site monitoring boxes you wish to install on the same site. Our prices systematically include the usual maintenance services.
- Part 3: Any aerial imagery services or photo and/or video reports.
- Part 4: Post-production, production of timelapse film(s), drones and/or videos.
A single, dedicated contact.
As soon as you request information, you’ll be assigned a dedicated contact, the project manager for your region. He or she will work with you to prepare the best possible quotation, discuss it and answer any questions you may have. He or she will remain your main point of contact throughout the term of your contract. He or she will be available to answer all your questions and queries.